VMware vRealize Log Insight 4.3
Log Insight 4.3, available 2017-03-02.Download | Release Notes | Installation and Usage Videos | Support Center
New server features:
- Now supports VMware Identity Manager Single Sign-On (vIDM SSO)
- Host table entries now expire three months idle (the last ingested event)
- New upgrade APIs
- New alert history for individual alerts
- Percent labels on pie charts
- Trendline overlay on line charts
- Enhanced dashboard list selection
New agent features:
- New FIPS-140-2 compliance
- New silent auto-update of deployed agents
- Enhanced timestamp parser that supports single-digit representation of days and months
- Now supports Windows Server 2016
And just like in previous releases, everyone with a vCenter Server license gets a free version of Log Insight. See the full list of what's new in Log Insight 4.3.
Join the VMware Log Insight Community!
Register now and vote on feature requests or propose new ones.
You'll also have access to our next Technical Preview release. Installed as a fresh deployment or on top of the latest release, this lets you preview experimental features and enhancements that may be available in a future generally-available release of Log Insight and give us feedback - what needs work, what features you’re still looking for, or what’s wonderful. Let us know!