VMware vRealize Log Insight 4.0
Log Insight 4.0, available 2016-11-15.Download | Release Notes | Installation and Usage Videos | Support Center
New server features:
- vSphere 6.5 compatibility.
- Support for custom SSL certificates in the vCenter Server edition.
- Debut of the new User Interface based on the VMware Clarity standard.
- New speedometer-like Gauge Chart type for event count visualizations.
- Filter for events on which a given field does not exist.
- Datastore Device ID-to-name aliasing in event queries and results.
- Support for time ranges with Event Type alert queries.
- Blur UI on session timeout.
New agent features:
- Supported on SUSE Enterprise Linux 11 SP3 and 12 SP1.
- Support the
dateext(daily extension) option of logrotate.
- Use SSL/TLS for connections to the server by default.
And just like in previous releases, everyone with a vCenter Server license gets a free version of Log Insight. See the full list of what's new in Log Insight 4.0.
Join the VMware Log Insight Community!
Register now and vote on feature requests or propose new ones.
You'll also have access to our next Technical Preview release. Installed as a fresh deployment or on top of the latest release, this lets you preview experimental features and enhancements that may be available in a future generally-available release of Log Insight and give us feedback - what needs work, what features you’re still looking for, or what’s wonderful. Let us know!